Who we are.
CAOS ltd. was founded in April 2019 in eastern Switzerland as an open source software company and consists of 11 highly-qualified employees with in-depth experience of Identity & Access Management and cloud-native application development. CAOS is fully owned by its founders and employees and fully self financed.
We develop and operate ZITADEL, our Identity & Access Management platform ZITADEL. ZITADEL allows users to secure access to their digital services and manage digital identities.
We are looking for you.
Do you want to get first hands-on experience in sales of digital services? Are you looking for a flexible part-time job? Are you interested in digital technologies and cybersecurity?
We are looking for a Junior Sales Representative who can get us face-time with decision makers of potential customers.
You can work part-time with flexible hours to fit your schedule. Our office is based in St. Gallen, but remote work is possible. German is mandatory.
- Use your sales talent to convince decision makers to schedule a meeting with our business developement team
- Contact customers on behalf of CAOS during outbound campaigns
- Analyse and document customer needs
What you should bring to the table.
- Confident apprearance, convincing communication, and active listening skills
- Passion for technologies and our vision to provide security as a service
- Fluency in German and English
- Ability and willingness to improve existing processes
What we offer.
You will be joining an awesome and young team in a fast-paced cybersecurity company. We offer you a flexible environment to thrive in and where you are very welcome to challenge the status quo.
We can offer you between 25-35 CHF / h. We might agree on a bonus that is based on your target achievement.
Depending on your future plans, we would be thrilled to offer you a place to grow and develop your talent.
Do you have any question? Get in touch at email@example.com
We try to keep our hiring process lean, yet we need to make sure you will fit well into our team.
- Please fill in the information as requested.
- Send us your CV and any other docs that you want to attach to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will get in touch with you within a couple of days
- A quick call will be scheduled for getting a first impression and clarifying some information
- You will be invited for an interview and to meet the team. In the interview we want to get you know in more detail, understand your motivation, and see if you get along with the team and the team with you.
- We will get back to you within a couple of days