Who we are.
CAOS ltd. was founded in April 2019 in eastern Switzerland as an open source software company and consists of 11 highly-qualified employees with in-depth experience of Identity & Access Management and cloud-native application development. CAOS is fully owned by its founders and employees and fully self financed.
We develop and operate ZITADEL, our Identity & Access Management platform ZITDAEL. ZITADEL allows users to secure access to their digital services and manage digital identities.
We are looking for you.
Is customer acquisition your talent? Are you looking for a highly active field like cybersecurity? Would you like to work for a scale-up company?
We are hiring a talented Sales Development Representative to drive lead generation and who can get us face-time with decision makers of potential customers.
Our office is based in St. Gallen, but remote work is possible.
- Your main task is to generate high-quality leads to drive customer acquisition
- Convince key decision makers to participate in a ZITADEL demonstration
- Analyse and document customer needs
- Keep information about customers and meetings up to date
What you should bring to the table.
- Confident apprearance, convincing communication, and active listening skills
- Passion for technologies and our vision to provide security as a service
- Fluency in German and English
- Ability and willingness to improve existing processes
- Experience in SaaS/Cloud-Providers, eHealth, IoT, or manufacturing
- Sales experience in SaaS or B2B services
- Knowledge about identity & access management
What we offer.
You will be joining an awesome and young team in a fast-paced cybersecurity company. We offer you a flexible environment to thrive in and where you are very welcome to challenge the status quo.
Your compensation will consist of a base-salary and performance-based commission. Employees can further participate in the company's success through an employee equity plan.
Do you have any question? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to keep our hiring process lean, yet we need to make sure you will fit well into our team.
- Please fill in the information as requested.
- Send us your CV and any other docs that you want to attach to email@example.com
- We will get in touch with you within a couple of days
- A quick call will be scheduled for getting a first impression and clarifying some information
- You will be invited for an interview and to meet the team. In the interview we want to get you know in more detail, understand your motivation, and see if you get along with the team and the team with you.
- We will get back to you within a couple of days