Who we are.
CAOS ltd. was founded in April 2019 in eastern Switzerland as an open source software company and consists of 11 highly-qualified employees with in-depth experience of Identity & Access Management and cloud-native application development. CAOS is fully owned by its founders and employees and fully self financed.
We develop and operate ZITADEL, our Identity & Access Management platform ZITADEL. ZITADEL allows users to secure access to their digital services and manage digital identities.
We are looking for you.
Are you looking for a flexible part-time job in a digital scale-up? Are you comfortable writing content? But also not afraid to extract content from chaos (pun intended)?
We are looking for a part-time student to support us in marketing and pre-sales activities.
You can work part-time with flexible hours to fit your schedule. Our office is based in St. Gallen, but remote work is possible.
- Create content for our website and social media channels, such as blogs, success stories, or landing pages
- Update content and website with feedback and input from the team
- Support in collecting lead lists and qualify potential leads
- Further help to shape and execute our marketing plan
What you should bring to the table.
We don't expect you to have in-depth knowledge of cybersecurity, software-as-a-service, or identity & access management. And for sure we don't expect you to be a marketing expert. Yet here is a list of things that you should bring with you.
- You can spare around 10h per week for at least 6 months with flexibility during exams or breaks
- You are comfortable writing English texts
- You don't shy away from doing research that might feel repetitive sometimes
- You are a somewhat structured person that can get stuff done reliably and independently
What we offer.
You will be joining an awesome and young team in a fast-paced cybersecurity company. We offer you a flexible environment to thrive in and where you are very welcome to challenge the status quo.
We can offer you between 25-35 CHF / h.
Depending on your future plans, we would be thrilled to offer you a place to grow and develop your talent.
Do you have any question? Get in touch at email@example.com
We try to keep our hiring process lean, yet we need to make sure you will fit well into our team.
- Please fill in the information as requested.
- Send us your CV and any other docs that you want to attach to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will get in touch with you within a couple of days
- A quick call will be scheduled for getting a first impression and clarifying some information
- You will be invited for an interview and to meet the team. In the interview we want to get you know in more detail, understand your motivation, and see if you get along with the team and the team with you.
- We will get back to you within a couple of days